Larklands Preservation Ltd
8A Duke Street,
this was a unused area of the property the owners wanted to make into a music room. the works took 5 weeks to complete including all electrics and plumbing works.
on this job we removed the render .replaced the timber frames including removing the metal inserts and repaired the damaged glass. installed new stone cills and re-rendered the front and side walls.
- Has a minimum of twelve months trading
- Have provided a professional reference
- Have passed credit checks, public record and director checks
- Verified no un-discharged bankruptcies or relevant and outstanding County Court Judgments
- Has Public and Employer (if applicable) Liability Insurance
- VAT registration (if applicable)
- Confirmation of business address/details
- Larklands Preservation Ltd has agreed to abide by the FMB Disputes Resolution and Complaints Procedures
- Has signed up to the FMB Code of Practice
- Can offer the suite of Build Assure warranty products for the domestic and commercial markets (contact the Build Assure office for rates)