Lintott Building Solutions Limited
9 Juniper Road,
Lintott Building Solutions is a small professional building company based in Leigh-On-Sea, Essex. We offer a complete service no matter how big or small. We will take care of jobs from the first ideas through to planning to a completely finished project.
We guarantee that each and every project we take on is completed to the highest standard, paying attention to detail in all that we do.
We sit down with all our customers to discuss each individual needs and provide advice where necessary and a free quotation
We are registered member of the Federation of Master Builders and Trust Mark endorsed government standards, we follow their code of practice and all terms and condition are transparent and available to view on their website
Testimonials 0 0 (3 testimonials)
Just had a house renovation completed. Excellent quality work lovely team. Recommend them to every one"
New flat Roof
"Professional service from quotation through to completion. Fantastic communication throughout. Flat roof completed to a very high standard. Would highly recommend."
"While other builders just said it wasn't possible to extend above our garage, it was Mark’s idea to add a dormer & convert the roof of the garage into a new loft. We were immediately impressed that he had been proactive in finding a solution that met our needs, so when his price was also competitive, we offered him the work. Throughout the design process & the following 7 weeks of building work, Mark & his team were friendly & professional, keeping us well informed of their progress & always being on hand to answer our queries. Of course major work like this is rarely without its hiccups, but the test of a good trades person is how they deal with any issues that crop up, & Mark & his team resolved any problems quickly and satisfactorily; coming out in the pouring rain at the weekend to fix new tarpaulins, & staying into the evening to investigate an electrical problem. We are very happy with the end result & would definitely use LBS again for any building work we may need."
This room used to be a bathroom, but was converted to a kitchen as the house was having a refurbishment. As the rooms were reshuffling, a door was closed up and a new one created so that it could fit with the new layout. Kitchen cupboards were fitted along with a built in oven and grill, plus a glass cermaic touch hob. All new plumbing and electrics were installed and a new window was fitted, along with granite worktops and new flooring.
House Extension with Skylight
This extension was built on the side of the house to allow room for a bigger kitchen and dining room. Two skylights were installed to bring light into the house, plus a window and door was put in looking onto the back garden and a window looking onto the front drive. Electrics were put in place to allow for more sockets in the kitchen due to extra usage of appliances, plus lights have been wired in.
Loft conversion completed on time
FMB member with TrustMark
- Have signed the TrustMark license
- Have had an inspection on a job in progress on joining and on a completed development every three years thereafter
- Has a minimum of twelve months trading
- Verified no un-discharged bankruptcies or relevant and outstanding County Court Judgments
- Have passed credit checks, public record and director checks
- Has Public and Employer (if applicable) Liability Insurance
- VAT registration (if applicable)
- Confirmation of business address/details
- Lintott Building Solutions Limited has agreed to abide by the FMB Disputes Resolution and Complaints Procedures
- Has signed up to the FMB Code of Practice
- Can offer the suite of FMB Insurance warranty products for the domestic and commercial markets (contact the FMB Insurance office for rates)