MS Interiors and Building Ltd
68a Oakley Road,
Testimonials 5 4 (4 testimonials)
Bathroom and patio
MS Interiors And Building Ltd provided two teams, one for the patio and one for the bathroom work. Patio is excellent and was completed before the cold weather. Bathrooms' (one of which was enlarged as well) work was efficiently performed and I am very pleased with the end product. Martin kept a close eye on the project and at my request was able to divert his fitter to do other work associated with the house's redecoration which was taking place concurrently. These extras were charged for at a reasonable rate although not estimated.
Replacing water damaged floor, refit of kitchen units, new worktop, tiling, painting.
Martin' s company was approved by our insurer. Despite having a heavy work schedule, he was able to fit us in at early stage. His team stripped out damaged units and flooring and then made good. The work was carried out with speed and efficiency while maintaining an impressive eye for detail. We were able to have additional work (tiling, ceiling, lights and decorating) completed. The end result genuinely exceeded all expectations, with the quality of the finish being exceptional. It has been a pleasure working with Martin and his team and we look forward to using them on future projects.
plastering, painting, kitchen, bathroom,
Martin and his team came in twice to renovate our house. They started around August to plaster and decorate upstairs and downstairs, and install a new bathroom. They returned in September to re-plaster, decorate, and install a new kitchen. Martin involved us in all the planning from the start, and was happy to advise us with his experience and expertise. Him and his team are friendly and approachable, and very hard workers. They were with us promptly every morning. The finish was of a high standard, and Martin was happy to ensure that any 'touch ups' were done after the job was completed.
Tiling and Decorating
Superb job, from start to finish. Very polite staff and really easy to deal with. Highly recommended.
- Has a minimum of twelve months trading
- Have provided a professional reference
- Have passed credit checks, public record and director checks
- Verified no un-discharged bankruptcies or relevant and outstanding County Court Judgments
- Has Public and Employer (if applicable) Liability Insurance
- VAT registration (if applicable)
- Confirmation of business address/details
- MS Interiors and Building Ltd has agreed to abide by the FMB Disputes Resolution and Complaints Procedures
- Has signed up to the FMB Code of Practice
- Can offer the suite of Build Assure warranty products for the domestic and commercial markets (contact the Build Assure office for rates)