PROVIDING A QUALITY SERVICE TO DOMESTIC COMMERCIAL AND INDUSTRIAL CLIENTS THROUGHOUT LEICESTERSHIRE NORTHAMPTONSHIRE AND THE SURROUNDING AREAS."Please see our website www.rockinghamconstruction.co.uk"
Rockingham Construction Limited
12 Kingsley Street,
Leicester LE2 - FMB Award Winning Project
Architect Nils and his wife Lisa employed our services in April 2013 to restore a run down property into their dream family home. Their vision was clear; to restore the building back to its former glory and create a beautiful family home whilst utilising a range of new eco technologies to keep the bills down. The property was stripped back to a bare brick shell and an external insulation system was applied. Two new timber frame extensions were constructed to form a new home office area and an impressive kitchen/dining space. Weak foundations were underpinned in parts of the property and a full refurbishment of the existing property across three floors took place. Two green roofs were added to the property also. The building was completed in March 2014 and the project went on to be crowned the 2015 FMB Energy Efficiency Project of the Year.
Recently completed refurbishment and extension of a 5 bedroomed family home.
Recently completed new build 4 bedroomed high specification family home.
Refurbishment extensions and alterations to a house in Fleckney Leicestershire LE8
A 12 month transformation project to refurbish and extend a tired looking country farm house for private clients. Involving challenging details and high quality finishes throughout including fully integrated audio and lighting systems bespoke glass spiral and handmade oak staircases. A thoroughly enjoyable job.
FMB member with TrustMark
- Have signed the TrustMark license
- Have had an inspection on a job in progress on joining and on a completed development every three years thereafter
- Has a minimum of twelve months trading
- Verified no un-discharged bankruptcies or relevant and outstanding County Court Judgments
- Have passed credit checks, public record and director checks
- Has Public and Employer (if applicable) Liability Insurance
- VAT registration (if applicable)
- Confirmation of business address/details
- Rockingham Construction Limited has agreed to abide by the FMB Disputes Resolution and Complaints Procedures
- Has signed up to the FMB Code of Practice
- Can offer the suite of FMB Insurance warranty products for the domestic and commercial markets (contact the FMB Insurance office for rates)