Saabco Home Improvements Ltd
Suit 302 Cumberland House,
80 Scrubs Lane,
SAABCO Home Improvement are a construction company based in North West London and working across London and Middlesex. We are experts in laying solid oak floors, installing modern kitchens and bathrooms, plastering, painting and decorating, and providing maintenance services for those short on time. We manage a variety of projects, from small adjustments to full property refurbishment.
SAABCO Home Improvement was created in 2005 by Sab Saif, after previous experience in Property Development & Management in London and commercial involvement within the housing sector. Saif created the business with the aim to provide the kind of service he would expect when commissioning a property development project.
In June 2016, SAABCO began to focus solely on the Home Improvement side of the business due to high demand and our specialisation in this field. It was one of the most succesful years for the company, and it was also the year that SAABCO Home Improvement, proudly became accredited by The Federation of Master Builders, Trust Mark and the LABC, highlighting our good business practice and workmanship as well as respect in the industry.
We will continue to do what we do best: deliver service to a consistently high standard, continue to build our portfolio, and maintain our customer satisfaction success and word-of-mouth referrals.
Our services include: Kitchen and bathroom installation/fitting, solid wood flooring, plastering, painting and decorating, refurbishment and renovation, property maintenance, property management.
Full house refurbishment
Flat refurbishment including new ceiling, wood floors, skirting boards, kitchen, bathroom, cloakroom, painting and decorating, and the installation of LED lighting throughout.
Full kitchen refurbishment including integrated appliances, removal of glass patrician wall and the creation of a granite breakfast bar and worktop.
Shower room installation
Complete shower room design and installation.
FMB member with TrustMark
- Have signed the TrustMark license
- Have had an inspection on a job in progress on joining and on a completed development every three years thereafter
- Has a minimum of twelve months trading
- Verified no un-discharged bankruptcies or relevant and outstanding County Court Judgments
- Have passed credit checks, public record and director checks
- Has Public and Employer (if applicable) Liability Insurance
- VAT registration (if applicable)
- Confirmation of business address/details
- Saabco Home Improvements Ltd has agreed to abide by the FMB Disputes Resolution and Complaints Procedures
- Has signed up to the FMB Code of Practice
- Can offer the suite of FMB Insurance warranty products for the domestic and commercial markets (contact the FMB Insurance office for rates)