Established building company based in Hertfordshire specialising in house extensions, conversions and home improvements. We are a family run business and have been in the trade for over 30 years and have built our company on customer satisfaction and trust, We have a great team of quality time served tradesman who specialise in only there given trades resulting in the finest finish of work we except as a company. Working to only the highest of standards and using only quality materials any project we take on we can guarantee that it will be finished to only to our highest of standards expected by us to help compliment your home and leave you %100 satisfied that you choose the right company to complete you build.
SAS Carpentry & Building
24 Somers Road,
1950s semi detacthced conversion
This project was to modernise and extend a modist 3 bed semi detached dwelling in a conservation area into a large 5 bedroom modern property.
We have completely stripped the property back to the bare shell and its been completely redisigned. We have had to remove many existing interanal walls and added a very large large single storey extension that goes from the front of the property right to the back and around the rear side to the back.This includes a 1st storey extension to the back to gain a large double bedroom.To the roof space we have added 2 large bedrooms a bathroom and a dressing room. The whole property including the neighbouring property has had a new tiled roof.
Double storey rear extension
This was already a large 3 bed property but the client wanted to make the interanal layout larger so as to make the bedrooms esuite and make it 4 large double rooms instaed of 3 with 2 ensuites and a large master bathroom. To the ground floor a new breakfast room and combined kitchen benifitted from great garden views and the luxury of undefloor heating.
FMB member with TrustMark
- Have signed the TrustMark license
- Have had an inspection on a job in progress on joining and on a completed development every three years thereafter
- Has a minimum of twelve months trading
- Verified no un-discharged bankruptcies or relevant and outstanding County Court Judgments
- Have passed credit checks, public record and director checks
- Has Public and Employer (if applicable) Liability Insurance
- VAT registration (if applicable)
- Confirmation of business address/details
- SAS Carpentry & Building has agreed to abide by the FMB Disputes Resolution and Complaints Procedures
- Has signed up to the FMB Code of Practice
- Can offer the suite of FMB Insurance warranty products for the domestic and commercial markets (contact the FMB Insurance office for rates)