1 Stable Cottages,
Here at Cohesion Construction we carry out all of the main disciplines within the building trade which are required to fulfil our ever growing client list.
The projects we complete vary from conservation lime work to groundworks for large car park projects for commercial business's and private clients.
We involve ourselves heavily with our clients at the planning and quotation stage to make sure that the final project is visualised together. This ensures that the project matches all of our expectations when completed.
From multiple new build homes to single storey garden rooms, we have the capacity to complete these works and everything in-between.
Please contact us to experience customer service which is delivered on time every time.
Testimonials 0 0 (3 testimonials)
Giles and Cohesion Construction were recommended to me by a neighbour over the road who had a large extension built by Giles a couple of years ago. Our extension involved extensive groundworks and a brick built structure. We must say that the work was carried out in an efficient manner with good tradesmen who went about their business in a polite and tidy fashion. We are very pleased with the outcome which has passed all inspections by the local building control officer. We would highly recommend Cohesion Construction to anyone thinking of having some building work done.
I contacted Giles White of Cohesion Construction in late November 2015 with a view to building an extension. I am so pleased I did. His team were very efficient, hardworking tidy and polite. They worked through extremely trying weather conditions without stopping. Before work commenced on the 5th of January 2016 a project plan was agreed. Giles checked every stage of the work which was extremely well co-ordinated. The extension was completed on time and on budget. All the services of electricity, water and central heating were intergrated into the job. We were extremely pleased with the very high quality of the finished work as was the inspector who issued our completion certificate.
Just wanted to say how brilliant Giles White and colleagues have been during this project. The building work was excellent quality, and was done in a neat and tidy way and on time. Giles cleared up and left everything tidy and clean. Giles was very happy to give advice. Extra work had to be done and Giles did not charge for it.
- Has a minimum of twelve months trading
- Have provided a professional reference
- Have passed credit checks, public record and director checks
- Verified no un-discharged bankruptcies or relevant and outstanding County Court Judgments
- Has Public and Employer (if applicable) Liability Insurance
- VAT registration (if applicable)
- Confirmation of business address/details
- Cohesion Construction has agreed to abide by the FMB Disputes Resolution and Complaints Procedures
- Has signed up to the FMB Code of Practice
- Can offer the suite of Build Assure warranty products for the domestic and commercial markets (contact the Build Assure office for rates)