DNC Projects Ltd
5 Cartwright Road,
Testimonials 0 0 (1 testimonials)
Extension above garage providing two additional bedrooms and bathrooms....
DNC Projects did a superb job extended our home, providing us with two additional bedrooms with adjoining bathrooms. Darren Churchill's enthusiasm for the project, attention to fine detail, expertise, and sense of pride and satisfaction in what he was doing was evident throughout the work. For example, he carefully sourced the stone to match the existing, and the use of reclaimed roofing tiles helped the extension to blend in amazingly well. Darren worked meticulously, in particular preserving the downstairs ceiling when stripping the flat roof, kept the site tidy and ordered at all times, and was considerate and respectful of our home and surroundings, and to those of our neighbours. The project was completed at the agreed price and at a good pace. We paid for the work in stages once it was completed, with the final balance not due until the work was thoroughly checked. The whole process was remarkably efficient and thorough. It genuinely was a pleasure to have Darren working here. If you are looking for a highly skilled, conscientious, trustworthy and considerate building contractor, then Darren would be an excellent choice.
- Has a minimum of twelve months trading
- Have provided a professional reference
- Have passed credit checks, public record and director checks
- Verified no un-discharged bankruptcies or relevant and outstanding County Court Judgments
- Has Public and Employer (if applicable) Liability Insurance
- VAT registration (if applicable)
- Confirmation of business address/details
- DNC Projects Ltd has agreed to abide by the FMB Disputes Resolution and Complaints Procedures
- Has signed up to the FMB Code of Practice
- Can offer the suite of Build Assure warranty products for the domestic and commercial markets (contact the Build Assure office for rates)