29 Glen Devon,
Gormac Construction is a building company with an excellent reputation based in East Kilbride, covering Central Scotland. Our builders specialise in bespoke quality builds, extensions, sunrooms, conversions, renovations and alterations.
Gormac Construction is a building firm who have a reputation for providing an excellent customer service and beautiful home builds.
We pride ourselves on our core team of highly experienced tradesmen offering top craftsmanship, who are professional and considerate to their clients needs at all times. We provide a fully comprehensive service, working closely with clients, tradesmen and all professionals involved such as architects and planning. We have trade accounts within most local merchants and can therefore pass our discounted rates onto our customers. This can include kitchens and bathroom goods. Gormac Construction comply to current building legislation and use the finest building materials and supplies found in the United Kingdom.
Whether you are looking for internal alterations, renovations, the installation of a small porch, home extension, sunroom, loft or garage conversion, to a full new build, you can trust Gormac Construction to provide a first class service to make your dream home a reality.
- Architectural Design & Build Service
- Structural Report
- Project Management
- Extensions & Renovations
- Loft & Garage conversions Sunrooms & Garden rooms
- Timber Frame Kit Erections
- Dormar/Velux/Bi-fold windows
- Alterations, Renovations, Refurbishments, Steel work, Wall Constructions
- All roofing works
DOUBLE STOREY SIDE GABLE EXTENSION WITH EXTENSION TO REAR OF PROPERTY, ELEVATED SOUNDPROOFED STUDIO EXTENSION TO FRONT OF PROPERTY AND FITTED OPEN PLAN KITCHEN
Double Storey Extension Downstairs
second open plan living room, kitchen and dining area with structural steelwork to support large open plan area, Utility room, office, bathroom, large utility room
Double Storey Extension Upstairs
Large open vaulted ceilings in master bedroom, large vaulted ceilings in dressing room, large vaulted ceilings in en-suite
Vaulted ceiling with sun tunnels, Open plan entrance, cloakroom, storage cupboard and toilet
Sound proof Music Studio
Fitted Open Plan kitchen
Back Sunroom with velux windows, bi-fold doors.
Providing extra open plan living space.
FMB member with TrustMark
- Have signed the TrustMark license
- Have had an inspection on a job in progress on joining and on a completed development every three years thereafter
- Has a minimum of twelve months trading
- Verified no un-discharged bankruptcies or relevant and outstanding County Court Judgments
- Have passed credit checks, public record and director checks
- Has Public and Employer (if applicable) Liability Insurance
- VAT registration (if applicable)
- Confirmation of business address/details
- Gormac Construction has agreed to abide by the FMB Disputes Resolution and Complaints Procedures
- Has signed up to the FMB Code of Practice
- Can offer the suite of FMB Insurance warranty products for the domestic and commercial markets (contact the FMB Insurance office for rates)