Harpers Building & Electrical
20 Spencer David Way,
Remove existing bathroom suite, taking the old lathe and plaster of the walls, replacing with plasterboard , skim room, tiles to walls replace sink and toilet supply and fit new bath, shower screen and thermostatic mixer tap.
Kitchen supply and fit
Remove existing kitchen, plastered room, tiles laid to floor, walls tiled in between units, decoration to room and kitchen supplied and fitted
Kitchen supply and fit
Wall removed between kitchen and dinning room, existing kitchen removed, floor tiled, new boards to ceiling, room plastered. Supply and fit of kitchen.
Garage converted into a dinning room, Garage door removed wall bricked up with UPVC window to match house, sockets, lights and mains smoke detectors added, created a cupboard at the rear of garage, knocked through and created a door to hallway.
Double garage conversion, insulated floor, walls and ceiling, boarded with plaster finish. Composite door, UPVC windows cut into garage walls. Uplighter's to blend in with wall.
Sun room with tiled floor
Floor finish; Insulated board, Underfloor heating finished with 1200mm x 200mm slivered wood effect tile.
Remove wall between Kitchen and dinning room
Remove wall between toilet and bathroom making one bathroom blocking up doorway.
Slate patio laid and sealed, garden levelled off and Astro turf Laid with slate chippings to border.
Kitchen fitted Oak tops and custom oak floating shelves, room skimmed, new designer radiator, spots to ceiling and flooring laid.
Extension to rear, parquet flooring carried through, bi-fold doors and matching aluminium window, kitchen supplied and fitted.
Bi-fold sliding doors, velux roof windows, composite decking with minimal threshold into extension.
- Has a minimum of twelve months trading
- Have provided a professional reference
- Have passed credit checks, public record and director checks
- Verified no un-discharged bankruptcies or relevant and outstanding County Court Judgments
- Has Public and Employer (if applicable) Liability Insurance
- VAT registration (if applicable)
- Confirmation of business address/details
- Harpers Building & Electrical has agreed to abide by the FMB Disputes Resolution and Complaints Procedures
- Has signed up to the FMB Code of Practice
- Can offer the suite of Build Assure warranty products for the domestic and commercial markets (contact the Build Assure office for rates)