Nickell & Richmond (N&R) pride themselves in offering building solutions to meet the individual needs of their clients. With over 40 years experience our team applies the comprehensive experience of skilled managers and craftsmen to provide a fully integrated service combined with a high level of enthusiasm and attention to detail.
Nickell & Richmond
77A High Street,
Northern Ireland Winner - FMB Awards 2017 Large Renovation Category
Nickell & Richmond were tasked with constructing a two storey extension and alterations to this Victorian semi-detached property on Cranmore Park in Belfast. Using recycled materials and detailing the finished project certainly created a distinct new space sympathetic with the original. The frameless corner bi-fold doors integrate the indoors with the outdoors seamlessly.
- Has a minimum of twelve months trading
- Have provided a professional reference
- Have passed credit checks, public record and director checks
- Verified no un-discharged bankruptcies or relevant and outstanding County Court Judgments
- Has Public and Employer (if applicable) Liability Insurance
- VAT registration (if applicable)
- Confirmation of business address/details
- Nickell & Richmond has agreed to abide by the FMB Disputes Resolution and Complaints Procedures
- Has signed up to the FMB Code of Practice
- Can offer the suite of Build Assure warranty products for the domestic and commercial markets (contact the Build Assure office for rates)