Simon Thorpe Bricklaying And Building Contractor
88 London Road,
Kitchen extension/ utility link room to garage
This was a single storey extension to the side of the house. It allowed the kitchen to double in size by knocking through the side wall from the new build.
At the far end of the build was a utility/store room which linked the house to the existing double garage.
As you can see from the pictures the brick work involved shaped bricks specially made up for this job.
FMB member with TrustMark
- Have signed the TrustMark license
- Have had an inspection on a job in progress on joining and on a completed development every three years thereafter
- Has a minimum of twelve months trading
- Verified no un-discharged bankruptcies or relevant and outstanding County Court Judgments
- Have passed credit checks, public record and director checks
- Has Public and Employer (if applicable) Liability Insurance
- VAT registration (if applicable)
- Confirmation of business address/details
- Simon Thorpe Bricklaying And Building Contractor has agreed to abide by the FMB Disputes Resolution and Complaints Procedures
- Has signed up to the FMB Code of Practice
- Can offer the suite of FMB Insurance warranty products for the domestic and commercial markets (contact the FMB Insurance office for rates)